October 22 2011 Saturday at 01:59 PM
- San Francisco
We will be hiring an excellent person in San Francisco!
UNIQUE JOB OPPORTUNITY: SALES/DESIGN REP FOR CUSTOM TAILOR
We are seeking a highly qualified, personable, unique, and self-driven person to join our tiny, tight-knit team as a consultant to meet with clients in collaboratively designing suits, taking measurements, performing fittings and alterations, as well as performing administrative functions as the main person on the ground in our new San Francisco operation.
Please check out our website and/or showroom to get a sense of what we do and who we are. Please only apply if this seems like a dream job for you! We want passion; the perfect fit!
· Excellent and professional communications skills
· Experience with clothing and fitting for alterations
· Extremely refined ability to learn quickly
· High attention to detail in person and in documentation
· College degree or experience
· In-person sales experience
· The ability to work effectively alone and in a small team
· Excellent grooming and personal style
· Computer skills: intermediate understanding and experience in Mac OS10, email (Apple Mail), scanner operations, MS word, internet, complex database upkeep (solve360).
· Legible penmanship
· Proficiency operating a digital camera and downloading the photos
Please EMAIL your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Detailed resume
· 3 references from past employers
· 2 personal references
· Cover letter expressing why this job appeals to you and why we should choose YOU, specifically
· Ultimate goals regarding work
· If you have clothing design portfolio, or any additional information about your self/ past work you think we may be interested in, please include it! We want to get a sense of you as a person, as well as your stellar professional qualifications.
We will carefully screen applicants and then set up interviews beginning November 18th. There is no specific start-date for this position, as we can wait for the right person.